Tuesday, April 6, 2010

So much!

Liliana and Judah enjoying playing outside :)
At the Barristers Ball! So much fun :)
Liliana loving her big flower :)
At Mount Trashmore enjoying a Sunday afternoon :)
Tacky Prom 2/2010!! So much fun!!
Daddy showing Mommy's birthday flowers to Lili :)
Superbowl with good friends :) All I did was eat food and chat. I don't even think I watch any of the game!! Lol :) Judah and Liliana GETTING ALONG :)



Well, I have so much to catch up on! I'm really trying to make more of an effort to blog a little more frequently, I promise :)

Judah and Liliana are growing so fast! I look back on 2 week old pictures and cannot believe the changes ... Trying to soak up every moment with them and make it as sweet as we can.

Nathan has FIVE days of law school left!! Wow ... I just can't believe our time has come to an end. What a sweet 3 years it has been :) That being said, we are so excited for the next season the Lord has for us!

So, there really is a lot to catch up on ... so, I'll just add some pictures :)

No comments: