Friday, April 9, 2010

BALL!!

At the beginning of the year the six of us met on the boardwalk. We were reunited in dress attire on this night :)
Jen modeling all the amazing stuff in the bathroom!!
The 3L guys :)
Hope, Liz and Jamie
3L girls. Lynette, I'm not going to say it!!!! (yet)
Yes, I am very serious about my chocolate :)
My sweet and faithful friend, Emily. Going to miss her!!
My HOT husband :) Oh, and my yummy coffee :)
J amie, Tessa, Hope and me! Love these ladies!


Every girl needs to go to a Ball! We went to the Barristers Ball our 1L year and had a blast :) I told Nathan that he had to take me again our 3L year since it would be our last one ...

My #1 love language is food. I love going to new restaurants and trying good food. My dream restaurant is Catch 31 which is located in the Hilton on the beach. Even though the ball was upstairs in the Hilton, we still got to go check out Catch 31 beforehand ... didn't get food, but had LOTS of good food at the Ball!

It was such a fun night of catching up with lots of good friends, dancing (although I didn't do as much of this as I did our 1L year) yummy food and a very handsome date :) It's starting to set in that this is our last couple weeks here in Virginia Beach. It does not really seem real yet, but it's getting there. I'm so thankful that my husband let us get dressed up for a fun night out on the town. We even made it home by midnight :)

BTW- This post is in honor of Natalie. Had to break my "post a new update every 3 month thing" :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

HAHA! You know I was just kidding! AND You know I LOVE YOU!

Liz Godsey said...

Ha! No, you are totally right and I'm really going to try :) I need your loving prodding!! :)