Thursday, April 8, 2010

OH YEAH!!!


I cannot believe I forgot to add this! Well, actually I can. I forget that we're expecting baby #3 almost every other day. I guess that's what happens when you have two little ones at home keeping you busy :)

Baby #3 will be with us in the middle of October! We are so excited for another blessing from the Lord. I've been feeling great (I think it's going to be a boy) and feel so blessed for such a smooth pregnancy.

Judah is in denial and Lili loves babies, so hoping they both love babies come October :) This was the ultrasound picture we got at 8 weeks. Looks like a big blur, but there is a baby in my tummy!

We were at Old Navy shopping for sandals for Judah. There was an Old Navy worker on the floor stocking items and Judah walked up to her, patter her stomach and asked her if she had a baby in her tummy! Needless to say, he kept patting her on her upper body asking if she had a baby in different locations!!! I was a little red ...
He pretty much asks everyone if they have a baby in their tummy, including his Daddy :)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh Yeah......I have a blog that I never write on that is called the EVERYDAY thoughts of a pretend blonde! More like EVERY 3 month thoughts of a pretend blonde!