Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Christmas pictures



These were some Christmas shots that we got. We never got the tripod out to take a family picture, but we got some cute ones of the kids. This was Judah's first time to hold Liliana and he took this job very seriously. He would not let go of her and for the first minute or so he only had eyes for his sister. It was pretty cute :) I can't believe how much they have changed since these were taken!

This was my first Christmas away from my family. My family has some traditions that we've done for years and I thought it would be a lot harder being in Virginia this year. However, I think having a baby on the December 22nd made me way to busy (and tired) to think about anything else :)Liliana was born @10:15 pm on the 22nd and the hospital didn't want to release me until Christmas day. I worked really hard to be able to come home on Christmas Eve. We were all exhausted, but so happy to be home as a family. We had family from Colorado send gifts and gift cards (the best gifts in the whole world!) and our adoptive family here in Virginia came by and brought gifts and a Christmas dinner for us. It was a very special Christmas.


No comments: